Curandi is a pioneering organization of thought leaders and innovators from healthcare organizations, technology companies, and consulting firms. Members get connected to a new science of healthcare systems with access to applied research, resources, and services to position their organization for success in a value-based world.
Who should join
Members of Curandi are c-suite and director level medical officers, medical informatics, clinical quality mangers, strategy and innovation leaders within healthcare organizations, tech company developers that design market ready health analytics and reimbursement products, and leading consultants who advise healthcare clients systems thinking transformation and value-based performance.
Curandi members lead the biggest shift in healthcare transformation in the next 20-years.
- Direct support for member organizations local innovation projects
- Access to the latest resources and ideas in applied systems thinking in healthcare
- Access to collaboration and learning from the network of member communities
- New purpose-based analytics and reimbursement that extend existing standards
- Access to Curandi Project Knowledge Base
- Access to innovative open source technology that enables a value-based delivery model
- Newly developed key technology that enables a new and powerful adaptive architecture to support the realities of social and biological complexity in care delivery
|Level||Annual||Recognition||Knowledge Base||Logo||Software Discount|
|Benefactor||$30,000||X||Full||Yes||Access to all software|
|Gold||$20,000||X||Healthcare OR Technology||Yes||1/2 membership fee discount|
|Organizational||$7,500||X||Basic||Yes||1/2 membership fee discount|
For more information, contact Michael Rohwer.